Public Works and Private Sector Projects
Licensed with over 30+ years experience
Bickford Construction provides general contracting work on private and public works, commercial projects, residential subdivision, spec homes and custom homes. We also fulfill maintenance contracts for any and all construction activities for a business.
Bickford’s Construction’s extensive experience in construction has given them the relationships with sub-contractors, engineers, and architects needed to get the job done on time and on budget.
Providing construction management and project leadership to maintain a focus on the quality of work, budget and timeline schedule is a top priority.
Services available and provided are listed below.
- Scope definition and management
- Budget development
- Schedule development
- Any required specialty consultant selection advisory
- Engineer and architect selection advisory
- Value analysis and cost estimating
- Establishing milestones
- Logistics and procedures assessment
- Assistance with testing and inspection sub-contractors
- Bid phase management
- Professional onsite management
- Coordination of meetings
- Contract administration and management
- Cost control oversight
- Quality control enforcement
- Financial and progress reporting
- Documentation and change order management
- Item tracking and reporting
- Issue resolution
- Closeout supervision of contract
Our specialty is performing as an Owner’s Representative on Division 1 construction projects, but we are qualified and licensed for general construction. Call (209) 242-0545 to discuss your needs!