Division 01 CMS
Construction Management Services
The Owner’s Concerns are Our Concerns
We monitor, guide and protect the owner’s interest at all times.
Division 1 Construction Projects
If you are a public or private business entity needing a school, building or other large construction project built, you are an owner that needs representation that serves as an extension of your staff.
Division 01, the administrative “General Requirements” of the project, is the portion of the project that we specialize in monitoring and delivering on. We make sure that all facets of the construction project is within the requirements outlined by this section.
Your project will need an owner’s representative who is familiar with Division 01 construction general requirements that:
- Provides guidance from start to finish to protect your interests at all junctures,
- Has the necessary in-depth construction experience and background,
- Has experience in Division 01 construction requirements and procedures.
Utilizing our company, Division 1 Construction Management Services, will ensure that all phases and entities involved are monitored to your benefit. Our services include:
- Representing you, the owner, as a point of contact between contractors and architects
- Representing you at key meetings
- Analyzing and advising you on constructability and project delivery systems
- Monitoring the budget and project schedules
- Auditing quality control procedures
- Evaluating contractor payment requests
- Facilitating any issue resolution
- Providing regular status reports
Our technical construction expertise allows us to provide you, our client, with the details and what they mean in your terms so that you can keep abreast of events and status to make informed decisions.
Allowing us to provide on-site representation to ensure that the Division 01 construction requirements are followed allows you to focus on your core business with confidence. We will be your eyes and ears to make sure that the project is on time and within budget.
We offer three decades of experience and knowledge. We know the pitfalls to avoid and the resources to take advantage of. Utilizing our services allows the owners on our projects to continue to be experts in their industry while maximizing our education and construction know-how to be the experts in their construction projects. They know we will mitigate costs and maintain and/or accelerate the construction schedule to guide them to successful completion of their projects.
Services available and provided are listed below.
- Scope definition and management
- Budget development
- Schedule development
- Any required specialty consultant selection advisory
- Engineer and architect selection advisory
- Value analysis and cost estimating
- Establishing milestones
- Logistics and procedures assessment
- Assistance with testing and inspection sub-contractors
- Bid phase management
- Professional onsite management
- Coordination of meetings
- Contract administration and management
- Cost control oversight
- Quality control enforcement
- Financial and progress reporting
- Documentation and change order management
- Item tracking and reporting
- Issue resolution
- Closeout supervision of contract
Our specialty is in ensuring that all Division 01 specifications and requirements are properly fulfilled, but we also will perform other construction consulting projects if needed.